Plan One Plus is the custom development of a Business Continuity Plan by client personnel under the guidance and oversight of experienced professionals. Plan development allows for on-the-job training over a period of 14 weeks.
CLIENT VALUE PROPOSITION
HOW TO ENGAGE McWAINS
- First formal Business Continuity Plan
- On-the-job training for a minimum of 2 selected client individuals
- 7 web-based sessions (2 clinics* and 5 group sessions)
- 7 community calls**
- 1 technical visit (face-to-face) at client site
- 6 homework
assignments (data collection)
* Clinics are one-on-one (each company has own
session with course facilitator).
Community calls are facilitated teleconferences.
- Association: Ask McWains to suggest an offering to association's membership.
- Company: Suggest to your professional association
that they contact McWains.
A professional association can provide this service to its membership while acting as broker for the members who participate, bringing additional revenues into the association.
- Organization recoverable—true working recovery plan
- Mission-critical functions identified
- Higher level of recovery awareness
to manage recovery effort
- Lower risk
Business Continuity Capability
- Organization self-reliant
- Morale booster — training perk
- More practical than classroom training
- Specific to company; not theoretical
- Ability to consult trainers on BC program development
Lower cost of introducing recoverability to the firm (3:1 $$ advantage!)
Sessions are held every other week. Community calls are held on the off-weeks. Homework assignments are between the sessions.
for a timeline illustration.